Virgin Megastore is fast becoming the first global brand name of the 21st Century with more than 80 Megastores in Europe, Japan, Canada and USA. Grand Opening Roof Top Concert planned for the San Francisco store was perceived by Virgin to be the cornerstone of global brand awareness for the US Virgin MegaStore chain. This 3-story, massive stellar store is a one-stop multi media shop for all of the entertainment products you're looking for.
- Produce and secure entertainment for the Virgin MegaStore Grand Opening Roof Top Concert. Manage high-profile recording artists and performance schedule.
- Manage the television crew, sound crew, security team, the stage-management team and general staffing.
- Manage day-to-day event timeline and team communication.
- Plan and coordinate after party for the roof top concert.
- Hired Bay Area top theater stage managers to help run the live televised performance. Theater stage managers are used to live fast moving productions and are extremely flexible, diplomatic and professional with all staff and artist.
- Generated daily reports and conducted daily planning meetings, which enabled the team to stay extremely organized thus preventing anything slipping through the cracks.
- Obtained full support from the Mayors office in order to obtain the necessary entertainment, fire and street closure permits in one of San Francisco's busiest thoroughfares.
- Secured Planet Hollywood to execute after party and to host green room at the roof top concert.