Verizon Wireless teamed up with We Work It Music Marketing Teams to do on-site concert promotions that would show off the latest camera phone technology by Verizon Wireless. We Work It's Music Marketing Teams were on the ground promoting Verizon Wireless at Green Day, Simple Plan, Jett, Maroon 5, Puddle of Mud, Black Eyed Peas, Pussycat Dolls, John Legend, Yellow Card, Incubus, Shakira, Wyclef, The Fray, Justin Timberlake 06 and 07 Tours, Prince, Kanya West, RBD, Incubus, Ashley Tisdale, and Chris Brown & Ne Yo concerts across the country.
- Oversee the tour sponsorship management for Verizon Wireless on multiple concert tours including Justin Timberlake 06 and 07 Tours, Green Day 05 and 06 Tours, John Legend, Shakira, Fergie, Wyclef, Black Eyed Peas, Pussycat Dolls, Chris Brown, Neo, Puddle of Mudd, Jett, Maroon 5, The Fray, Simple Plan, Yellow Card, and RBD.
- Coordinate and execute a contest, using phone and Web technology, that allowed fans to compete for a chance to meet the band after the concert.
- Manage on site promotional schedule, events and staff.
- Plan and coordinate the meet the band event after each concert when contest winners got the chance to talk to band members and have their pictures taken with them.
- Created placed promotional banners, marquees, gobo logos, wrapped tour bus, and wrapped promotional hummer at each concert venue.
- Coordinated Music Marketing Team pairs that entered concert-goers in the contest to meet the band. Fans competed by remixing a newly released song directly on the band's Web site using the Music Marketing Teams' PC Tabs, posing for pictures with the latest picture cell phones from Verizon Wireless, and blogging on the Web site to explain why they should be the fans too meet the band.
- Handed out Verizon Wireless and band promotional fliers at venue exit.
- Handled Verizon Wireless executive's needs on site and in the VIP Room, including daily report generation.
- Created on-site promotional schedule that outlined each team's duties, created and oversaw team budgets, and handled all team travel.
- Managed all promotional staff and oversaw all on site promotional activities.
- Created measurement matrix for the team and got the client buy-in.